Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
During each calendar year until 1999, the Administrator shall prepare and submit, not later than June 1 of each year, to the Committee on Environment and Public Works of the Senate and to the Committee on Energy and Commerce of the House of Representatives a report on the loan and grant program authorized by section 4014 of this title.
(1) describe the number of applications received;
(2) describe the number of loans and grants made in the preceding calendar year and specify each applicant for and recipient of a loan or grant;
(3) specify the number of loan or grant applications which were disapproved during the preceding calendar year and describe the reasons for such disapprovals;
(4) describe the types of programs for which loans or grants were made;
(5) specify the estimated total costs of such programs to the recipients of loans or grants and specify the amount of loans or grants made under the program authorized by this section; and
(6) estimate the number of schools still in need of assistance and the amount of resources needed by such schools, categorized by State, to abate all remaining asbestos hazards.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - 20 U.S.C. § 4016 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 20. Education § 4016. Annual report - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-20-education/20-usc-sect-4016/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.