18 U.S.C. § 3126 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 3126. Reports concerning pen registers and trap and trace devices
Search U.S. Code
The Attorney General shall annually report to Congress on the number of pen register orders and orders for trap and trace devices applied for by law enforcement agencies of the Department of Justice, which report shall include information concerning--
(1) the period of interceptions authorized by the order, and the number and duration of any extensions of the order;
(2) the offense specified in the order or application, or extension of an order;
(3) the number of investigations involved;
(4) the number and nature of the facilities affected; and
(5) the identity, including district, of the applying investigative or law enforcement agency making the application and the person authorizing the order.
Read this complete 18 U.S.C. § 3126 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 3126. Reports concerning pen registers and trap and trace devices on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.