(1) monitor trends in water conservation implementation;
(2) monitor new technologies for possible inclusion by the board as best management
practices in the best management practices guide developed by the water conservation
implementation task force under Chapter 109, Acts of the 78th Legislature, Regular
(3) monitor the effectiveness of the statewide water conservation public awareness
program developed under Section 16.401 and associated local involvement in implementation of the program;
(4) develop and implement a state water management resource library;
(5) develop and implement a public recognition program for water conservation;
(6) monitor the implementation of water conservation strategies by water users included
in regional water plans; and
(7) monitor target and goal guidelines for water conservation to be considered by
the board and commission.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.