(a) An operator service provider shall furnish each entity with which it contracts
to provide operator service a sticker, card, or other form of information approved
by the commission for each telephone that:
(1) has access to the service; and
(2) is intended for use by the public.
(b) The commission may grant the owner of a telephone approval for an alternative
form of information.
(c) The information must state:
(1) the provider's name;
(2) that the operator service provider will provide rate information on a caller's
(3) that a caller, on the caller's request, will be informed of the method of access
to the local exchange carrier operator; and
(4) that a complaint about the service may be made to the provider or to the commission
at the designated telephone number.
(d) The operator service provider shall by contract require an entity receiving information
to display the information on or near each telephone for which the operator service
provider is required to furnish the information.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.