Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The following highways are collectively designated as the Veterans of the Korean War Memorial Highway:
(1) State Highway 359, between U.S. Highway 83 and State Highway 16;
(2) State Highway 16 between State Highway 359 and State Highway 285; and
(3) State Highway 285 between State Highway 16 and the eastern boundary of the city of Falfurrias.
(b) Subject to Section 225.021(c), the department shall:
(1) design and construct memorial markers indicating the highway number, the designation as the Veterans of the Korean War Memorial Highway, and any other appropriate information; and
(2) erect a marker at each end of the highway and at appropriate intermediate sites along the highway.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Transportation Code - TRANSP § 225.0341. Veterans of the Korean War Memorial Highway - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/transportation-code/transp-sect-225-0341/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.