Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
A trust indenture created under Section 9026.202, regardless of the existence of a deed of trust or mortgage lien on the property, may:
(1) contain provisions prescribed by the board for the security of the bonds and the preservation of the trust estate;
(2) provide for amendment or modification of the trust indenture;
(3) provide for the issuance of bonds to replace lost or mutilated bonds;
(4) condition the right to spend district money or sell district property on the approval of a licensed engineer selected as provided by the trust indenture; and
(5) provide for the investment of district money. (Acts 61st Leg., R.S., Ch. 261, Sec. 12 (part).)
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Special District Local Laws Code - SDLL § 9026.203. Trust Indenture - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/special-district-local-laws-code/sdll-sect-9026-203/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.