To provide for uniformity across districts in addressing the need to achieve a common
approach to managing the underlying aquifer and to ensure that administration of the
district will be cost-effective, the district shall:
(1) attempt to coordinate meetings with adjacent districts;
(2) encourage sharing of personnel and resources to achieve administrative cost savings;
(3) study a common approach for collecting and sharing appropriate data to be used
in managing the aquifer;
(4) support cooperation in the investigation of aquifer contamination; and
(5) include adjacent districts on mailing lists for district meeting announcements,
newsletters, public meetings, and other scheduled events.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.