Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In this chapter:
(1) “Board” means the district's board of directors.
(2) “City” means the City of Austin, Texas.
(3) “Commission” means the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
(4) “County” means Travis County.
(5) “Director” means a board member.
(6) “District” means the Rio de Vida Municipal Utility District No. 1.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Special District Local Laws Code - SDLL § 8013.001. Definitions - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/special-district-local-laws-code/sdll-sect-8013-001/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.