(2) a statement that the property is being sold to satisfy a landlord's lien;
(3) the tenant's name;
(4) the address of the self-service storage facility; and
(5) the time, place, and terms of the sale.
(a-1) For the purposes of Subsection (a)(5), the place of a sale is:
(1) the physical address of the location of the sale if the sale is conducted at the
self-service storage facility or a reasonably near public place; or
(2) the address of the Internet website if the sale is conducted through an Internet
(b) The lessor must publish the notice once in each of two consecutive weeks in a
newspaper of general circulation in the county in which the self-service storage facility
is located. If there is not a newspaper of general circulation in the county, the lessor may
instead post a copy of the notice at the self-service storage facility and at least
five other conspicuous locations near the facility.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.