Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) Unless required to do so earlier by other law governing the partition of real property, a broker appointed under Section 23A.010(b) to offer heirs' property for open-market sale shall file a report with the court not later than the seventh day after the date an offer is received to purchase the property for at least the value determined under Section 23A.006 or 23A.010.
(b) The report required by Subsection (a) must contain the following information:
(1) a description of the property to be sold to each buyer;
(2) the name of each buyer;
(3) the proposed purchase price;
(4) the terms and conditions of the proposed sale, including the terms of any owner financing;
(5) the amounts to be paid to lienholders;
(6) a statement of contractual or other arrangements or conditions of the broker's commission; and
(7) other material facts relevant to the sale.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Property Code - PROP § 23A.011. Report of Open-Market Sale - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/property-code/prop-sect-23a-011/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.