Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In exercising a power, a donee may make an appointment:
(1) of present, future, or present and future interests;
(2) with conditions and limitations;
(3) with restraints on alienation;
(4) of interests to a trustee for the benefit of one or more objects of the power; and
(5) that creates any right existing under common law.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Property Code - PROP § 181.082. General Exercise - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/property-code/prop-sect-181-082/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.