(1) prescribe rules for the taking, capture, possession, propagation, transportation,
export, import, and sale of raptors, time and area from which raptors may be taken
or captured, and species that may be taken or captured;
(2) provide standards for possessing and housing raptors held under a permit;
(3) prescribe annual reporting requirements and procedures;
(4) prescribe eligibility requirements and fees for and issue any falconry, raptor
propagation, or nonresident trapping permit; and
(5) require and regulate the identification of raptors held by permit holders.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.