Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The department may:
(1) accept gifts for the construction, building, or advertising of the park;
(2) accept gifts for exhibition dealing with the history or life of Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz;
(3) advertise the affairs of the park;
(4) make rules and regulations for administration of the park;
(5) hire personnel necessary to carry out its duties;
(6) grant concessions; and
(7) operate and maintain the park.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Parks and Wildlife Code - PARKS & WILD § 22.152. Powers of Department - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/parks-and-wildlife-code/parks-wild-sect-22-152/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.