(a) The department shall keep a record containing the following information:
(1) the amount of all special taxes collected;
(2) a list of all licenses issued and the amount of license fees collected;
(3) a list of all certificates issued for location of private oyster beds, the date
of the certificate and application, when and how the applications were executed, and
the manner in which the bottoms were examined and the amount of rent collected for
(4) all stock fish furnished, to whom the fish were furnished, and the cost of the
(5) all streams, lakes, or ponds stocked and the number and kinds of fish stocked
in each; and
(6) all collections and disbursements of the department.
(b) The department shall keep an account with each person, firm, or corporation holding
certificates for the location of private oyster beds, showing the amounts received
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.