(a) If the executive director or a board subcommittee determines that a violation
has occurred, the executive director or board subcommittee may issue to the board
a report stating:
(1) the facts on which the determination is based; and
(2) the recommendation of the executive director or the subcommittee on the imposition
of the administrative penalty, including a recommendation on the amount of the penalty.
(b) Not later than the 14th day after the date the report is approved by the board,
the executive director shall give written notice of the report to the person on whom
the penalty may be imposed. The notice may be given by certified mail. The notice must:
(1) include a notice of each alleged violation;
(2) state the amount of the recommended penalty; and
(3) inform the person of the person's right to a hearing on the occurrence of the
violation, the amount of the penalty, or both.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.