Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A person is subject to disciplinary action under Section 1301.451 if the person violates this chapter, an order issued by the board, or a board rule. A violation of this chapter includes:
(1) obtaining a license, endorsement, or registration through error or fraud;
(2) wilfully, negligently, or arbitrarily violating a municipal rule or ordinance that regulates sanitation, drainage, or plumbing;
(3) making a misrepresentation of services provided or to be provided;
(4) making a false promise with the intent to induce a person to contract for a service; or
(5) employing a person who does not hold a license or endorsement or who is not registered to engage in an activity for which a license, endorsement, or registration is required under this chapter.
(b) Retesting procedures may be used to determine whether grounds exist for suspension or revocation of a license, endorsement, or registration due to incompetence or a wilful violation by a person licensed under this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Occupations Code - OCC § 1301.452. Grounds for Disciplinary Action - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/occupations-code/occ-sect-1301-452/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.