Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The following persons, agencies, and entities are subject to the provisions of Sections 52.292 through 52.293 of this code:
(1) the commissioner;
(2) the board;
(3) boards for lease of land owned by a department, board, or agency of the state created by Chapter 34 of this code;
(4) the Board for Lease of University Lands;
(5) the Board of Regents of Texas A&M University;
(6) the Board of Regents of Texas Tech University;
(7) the Board of Regents of the Texas State University System;
(8) the Board of Regents of the University of Houston;
(9) any other board of regents or other governing board of a state-supported institution of higher learning having authority to execute oil and gas leases on land owned by the institution;
(10) an owner of land or minerals in this state whose authority to lease the land or minerals as agent for the state arises in whole or in part from what is commonly known as the Relinquishment Act, codified in Subchapter F 1 of this chapter;
(11) the Board for Lease of State Park Lands;
(12) the Board for Lease of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice; and
(13) the commissioners court of any county in this state.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Natural Resources Code - NAT RES § 52.291. Coverage - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/natural-resources-code/nat-res-sect-52-291/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.