Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 508.085. Representation Summary Form
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) A person required to register under Section 508.083 shall, for each calendar year in which the person represents an inmate, file a representation summary form with the division on a form prescribed by the division.
(b) The form must be filed not later than January 31 of the year succeeding the year for which the report is filed and must include a statement of:
(1) the registrant's full name and address;
(2) the registrant's normal business, business phone number, and business address;
(3) the full name of any former member or employee of the board or the Texas Board of Criminal Justice or any former employee of the department with whom the registrant:
(A) is associated;
(B) has a relationship as an employer or employee; or
(C) maintains a contractual relationship to provide services;
(4) the full name and institutional identification number of each inmate the registrant represented in the previous calendar year; and
(5) the amount of compensation the registrant has received for representing each inmate in the previous calendar year.
(c) A person who files a form under this section and for whom the information required for the form has changed shall, not later than the 10th day after the date the information changes, file a supplemental statement with the division indicating the change.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 508.085. Representation Summary Form - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-508-085/
Was this helpful?