Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 490A.003. Members of Network
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The founding members of the network are:
(1) the Texas Cooperative Extension of The Texas A&M University System;
(2) the IC2 Institute at The University of Texas at Austin;
(3) the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Texas Tech University;
(4) the Department of Agriculture;
(5) the Texas Workforce Commission;
(6) the Texas Department of Rural Affairs;
(7) the Texas Center for Rural Entrepreneurship;
(8) the Texas Economic Development Council;
(9) CoSERVE at The University of Texas--Pan American;
(10) the office of external affairs at Texas Southern University; and
(11) the John F. Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship at Baylor University.
(b) An institution of higher education, chamber of commerce, economic development corporation, business, or organization with an interest in promoting entrepreneurship may join the network.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 490A.003. Members of Network - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-490a-003/
Was this helpful?