Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 487.204. Rules
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The department shall adopt rules necessary for the administration of this subchapter, including rules addressing:
(1) eligibility criteria for a medically underserved community;
(2) eligibility criteria for a physician;
(3) minimum and maximum community contributions to the start-up money for a physician to be matched with state money;
(4) conditions under which state money must be repaid by a community or physician;
(5) procedures for disbursement of money by the department;
(6) the form and manner in which a community must make its contribution to the start-up money; and
(7) the contents of an agreement to be entered into by the parties, which must include at least:
(A) a credit check for an eligible physician; and
(B) community retention of interest in any property, equipment, or durable goods for seven years.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 487.204. Rules - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-487-204/
Was this helpful?