Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 441.1815. State Archives Strategic Plan
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The commission, with input from interested persons, shall develop and implement a comprehensive strategic plan regarding the state archives. The commission shall update the strategic plan at least once every five years. The strategic plan must include:
(1) an assessment of any current archives backlog;
(2) a prioritized list of projects and goals related to the state archives;
(3) an evaluation of the resources needed to achieve the commission's goals related to the state archives, including the impact that different amounts of those resources are expected to have on the commission's ability to achieve those goals;
(4) performance measures, targets, and timeframes for achieving the commission's goals related to the state archives;
(5) a mechanism for regular reporting to the commission on progress toward achieving the commission's goals related to the state archives; and
(6) opportunities and standards for entering into collaborative agreements with interested persons regarding the state archives.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 441.1815. State Archives Strategic Plan - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-441-1815/
Was this helpful?