Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 418.024. Rules
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The governor may adopt rules necessary for carrying out the purposes of this chapter, including rules on:
(1) standards of eligibility for persons applying for benefits;
(2) procedures for applying for benefits;
(3) procedures for the administration, investigation, filing, and approval of applications for benefits;
(4) procedures for the formation of local or statewide boards to pass on applications for benefits; and
(5) procedures for appeals of decisions relating to applications for benefits.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 418.024. Rules - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-418-024/
Was this helpful?