Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A submission required by this chapter must be delivered to the board at its Austin office during normal business hours.
(b) The board shall:
(1) note on the face of the document delivered the date and time of delivery; and
(2) provide the submitting issuer with a receipt that:
(A) describes the document delivered; and
(B) states the date and time of delivery.
Sec. 18. An order of possession issued under this chapter must:
(1) be directed to the sheriff or other officer charged with the execution of the order within whose jurisdiction the property is believed to be located;
(2) describe the property to be seized; and
(3) direct the executing officer to:
(A) seize the property if it is found;
(B) take the property into custody; and
(C) deliver the property to the plaintiff, unless:
(i) the order was issued without notice; or
(ii) the defendant files a written undertaking in accordance with section 7(1)(C) of this chapter within a time fixed by the court.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 1372.005. Delivery of Required Submissions to Board; Issuance of Receipts - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-1372-005/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.