Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
To ensure the effective supervision and enforcement of this chapter, a regulatory official may:
(1) deny, suspend, revoke, condition, or decline to renew a license for a violation of this chapter, a rule adopted under this chapter, or an order or directive issued under this chapter;
(2) deny, suspend, revoke, condition, or decline to renew a license if an applicant or license holder:
(A) fails to meet the requirements of Subchapter B; 1 or
(B) withholds information or makes a material misstatement in an application for a license or renewal of a license;
(3) order restitution against a person subject to regulation under this chapter for a violation of this chapter;
(4) impose an administrative penalty on a person subject to regulation under this chapter, subject to Section 180.202; or
(5) issue orders or directives as provided by Section 180.203.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Finance Code - FIN § 180.201. Enforcement Authority - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/finance-code/fin-sect-180-201/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.