(1) “Board” means the board of regents of The Texas A&M University System.
(2) “National laboratory” means a national laboratory owned by the United States Department of Energy.
(3) “Operator” means a person awarded a contract to operate and manage a national laboratory.
(b) A person, or the person's dependent, is entitled to pay tuition and fees at the
rates provided for Texas residents when enrolled in an institution of The Texas A&M
University System if the person is employed by:
(1) a national laboratory with whom the board has entered into a management and operation
agreement or academic affiliation agreement; or
(2) the operator of a national laboratory with whom the board has entered into a membership
agreement or equivalent governance document.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.