(a) Not later than the 10th business day after the date a personnel member or volunteer
administers an epinephrine auto-injector in accordance with a policy adopted under
Section 51.882(a), the institution of higher education shall report the information required under
Subsection (b) to:
(1) the physician who prescribed the epinephrine auto-injector; and
(2) the commissioner of state health services.
(b) The report required under this section must include the following information:
(1) the age of the person who received the administration of the epinephrine auto-injector;
(2) whether the person who received the administration of the epinephrine auto-injector
was a student, a personnel member, or a visitor;
(3) the physical location where the epinephrine auto-injector was administered;
(4) the number of doses of epinephrine auto-injector administered;
(5) the title of the person who administered the epinephrine auto-injector; and
(6) any other information required by the commissioner of state health services.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.