(a) In this section, “intervention strategy” means a strategy in a multi-tiered system of supports that is above the level of intervention generally used in that system with all children. The term includes response to intervention and other early intervening strategies.
(b) A parent is entitled to access to all written records of a school district concerning the parent's child, including:
(1) attendance records;
(2) test scores;
(4) disciplinary records;
(5) counseling records;
(6) psychological records;
(7) applications for admission;
(8) health and immunization information;
(9) teacher and school counselor evaluations;
(10) reports of behavioral patterns; and
(11) records relating to assistance provided for learning difficulties, including information collected regarding any intervention strategies used with the child.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.