(1) shall direct the inspection, grading, and classification of grapefruit and oranges;
(2) shall adopt and enforce rules relating to grading, packing, and marketing grapefruit
(3) may adopt rules relating to marking containers, issuing certificates of inspection,
and tagging transportation vehicles and other rules the department considers necessary
to improve the methods by which grapefruit and oranges are marketed;
(4) may adopt rules that adopt a financing plan for inspection contributions under
a cooperative plan under Subchapter D of this chapter; 1 and
(5) shall adopt rules relating to the licenses required under this chapter.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.