(a) Persons who transport, treat, store and/or dispose of baled waste, except for
those who bale waste at the site of disposal, shall utilize a manifest for such waste
that contains all the following information:
(1) Names and addresses of the transporter;
(2) Name and address of the facility at which the waste was baled;
(3) A description of the waste;
(4) The name and address of the destination of the waste; and
(5) Such other information specified in regulations promulgated by the board.
(b) The manifest required by this section shall at all times accompany baled waste
while it is in transit and shall be maintained at any facility that treats or disposes
of such waste for a period of at least thirty (30) years.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.