Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) When completing a certificate, a public weighmaster shall:
(1) Enter the measurement values to clearly show that the measurements were actually determined;
(2) Enter only the measurement values personally determined; and
(3) Not enter measurement values determined by other persons.
(b) If the certificate provides for entries of gross, tare, or net, the public weighmaster shall:
(1) Strike out or otherwise cancel the printed entries for the values not determined; or
(2) Enter the scale and date on which the values were determined on the certificate if the values were not determined on the same scale or on the same date shown on the certificate.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Tennessee Code Title 47. Commercial Instruments and Transactions § 47-26-1013 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tn/title-47-commercial-instruments-and-transactions/tn-code-sect-47-26-1013/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.