Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The commissioner shall report to the governor annually within sixty (60) days after the end of each calendar year. The report shall include:
(1) The text of all rules of the department of general application adopted or altered since the commissioner's last previous report;
(2) Recommendations for legislation;
(3) A statement of the status and remaining assets and liabilities of all banking organizations in the possession of the commissioner;
(4) A summary of all changes occurring since the commissioner's last previous report by reason of opening new state banks, mergers and conversions, increases and decreases in capital and the like; and
(5) A combined statement of condition of all state banks as of the date of the most recent reports of condition rendered to the commissioner, and reference to the availability in the commissioner's office of the statements of condition of each state bank, as of the date of the most recent reports to the commissioner.
(b) Copies of the last annual report not previously so submitted shall be available to the general assembly at the opening of each regular session.
(c) The annual report of the commissioner may be published on the order of the governor, if the governor deems the report to be of sufficient importance to the public.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Tennessee Code Title 45. Banks and Financial Institutions § 45-1-119 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tn/title-45-banks-and-financial-institutions/tn-code-sect-45-1-119/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.