Rhode Island General Laws Title 20. Fish and Wildlife § 20-10-4. Application for a permit to conduct aquaculture
Search Rhode Island General Laws
Search by Keyword or Citation
Any applicant desiring a permit to conduct aquaculture shall file with the CRMC a written application in any form that it may prescribe, setting forth the following information:
(1) The name and address of the applicant;
(2) A description of the location and amount of submerged land and water column to be subject to the permit;
(3) A description of the aquaculture activities to be conducted, including:
(i) Whether those activities are to be experimental or commercial;
(ii) A description of the species to be managed or cultivated within the permitted area; and
(iii) A description of the method or manner of aquaculture activity;
(4) An assessment of the current capability of the applicant to carry out those activities; and
(5) Any other information that the CRMC may by regulation require.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Rhode Island General Laws Title 20. Fish and Wildlife § 20-10-4. Application for a permit to conduct aquaculture - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ri/title-20-fish-and-wildlife/ri-gen-laws-sect-20-10-4/
Was this helpful?