It is the intent of this act and its purpose shall be:
(1) To create a partnership of State government, private industry, organized labor
and higher education to enhance business development in this Commonwealth.
(2) To provide for the collection and coordination of all relevant information regarding
the location, development and expansion of business and industry in this Commonwealth
and to provide for the innovative display of this information to businesses and industries.
(3) To provide a centralized, multimedia facility for businesses to meet with representatives
of the Commonwealth and the utility, transportation and other companies who would
provide services to them should the businesses locate in this Commonwealth.
(4) To provide one-stop services to assist businesses in identifying and securing
appropriate permits needed to establish and operate a business.
(5) To provide for the compilation of a comprehensive listing of all permits required
by Commonwealth agencies and categorize the required permits into a comprehensive
handbook that is readily available to persons establishing a small business.
(6) To provide for the facilitation of contacts for an applicant with the Commonwealth
agency responsible for the review of the respective permit applications.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.