(1) “Department” means the Department of Transportation.
(2) “Municipality” means any city, borough, incorporated town or township.
(3) “Roads and streets” means public roads and streets, including bridges, used for travel by horse drawn
and motor vehicles and does not include ways, courts and alleys.
(4) “Court” means a dead-end roadway designed to provide access to properties abutting thereon
which has a length of less than two hundred fifty feet or a vehicle turn-around area
with a radius of less than forty feet.
(5) “Alley” means a narrow roadway, usually to the rear of abutting properties, designed for
the purpose of access to the rear of such properties and not as a thoroughfare; and
every roadway less than sixteen feet in width.
(6) “Way” means a short stretch of roadway having both terminals in a street or road and designed
to provide access to properties abutting thereon.
(7) “Computer-related hardware, software and training” means electronic devices and their proper and related programming necessary for
the electronic processing of information and the associated instruction requisite
for the exclusive operation of those devices.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.