The department shall, by March 31 of each year, issue a report to the Governor, the
majority chair and the minority chair of the Appropriations Committee of the Senate
and the majority chair and minority chair of the Appropriations Committee of the House
of Representatives. The report shall contain at least the following information for the reporting period:
(1) A report of all of the department's activities undertaken in accordance with this
(2) A list of the contracts authorized under section 3(b). 1
(3) A detailed accounting of the department's operating costs and other costs incurred
for activities authorized under this act for the 12 months prior to the date of the
(4) The total revenue collected by the department for activities authorized under
this act during the period covered by the report.
(5) A detailed estimate of the department's operating costs and other costs for activities
authorized under this act for the next fiscal year that commences after the date of
the report, including the projected cost of a contract authorized under section 3(b).
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.