(a) This article shall apply to RBC reports required for the year ending December
31, 1999, and each year thereafter.
(b) Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 505-B, 506-B, 507-B and 508-B, 1 the following provisions shall apply to domestic health organizations with respect
to RBC reports filed with the department for the year ending December 31, 1999:
(1) In the event of a company action level event, the commissioner shall take no regulatory
action under this article.
(2) In the event of a regulatory action level event as defined in paragraphs (1) and
(2) of the definition of “regulatory action level event” in section 501-B, 2 the department and the health organization shall take the actions required under
(3) In the event of a regulatory action level event as defined in paragraph (3), (4),
(5) or (6) of the definition of “regulatory action level event” in section 501-B, the department shall take the actions required under section 506-B.
(4) In the event of a mandatory control level event, the department shall take the
actions required under section 507-B.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.