Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The license shall contain at least the following:
(1) Name and address of the blood bank.
(2) Name and address of owner.
(3) Name and address of the person responsible for operation of blood bank.
(4) Any specific limitations of permit as may be determined by rule and regulation.
(5) Signature of the secretary.
Any person maintaining a blood bank shall display in a prominent place in his establishment the current license issued to him by the department.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Pennsylvania Statutes Title 35 P.S. Health and Safety § 6512. Contents and signing of license - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-35-ps-health-and-safety/pa-st-sect-35-6512/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.