Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
It shall be unlawful for a person to do any of the following:
(1) Cause or allow a release of a hazardous substance.
(2) Alter or modify any response action which has been approved by the department unless authorized in writing by the department.
(3) Refuse, hinder, obstruct, delay or threaten an agent or employee of the department in the course of performance of a duty under this act, including, but not limited to, entry and inspection under any circumstances.
(4) Cause or assist in the violation of any provision of this act, a regulation of the department or an order of the department.
(5) Fail to make a timely payment of the hazardous waste transportation and management fee.
(6) Hinder, obstruct, prevent or interfere with host municipalities or their personnel in the performance of any duty related to the collection of the hazardous waste transportation and management fees.
(7) Cause or allow release of a contaminant in a manner that creates a public nuisance.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Pennsylvania Statutes Title 35 P.S. Health and Safety § 6020.1108. Unlawful conduct - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-35-ps-health-and-safety/pa-st-sect-35-6020-1108/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.