Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) General rule.--Except as provided in the governing principles:
(1) approval of a matter by the managers requires the affirmative vote of at least a majority of the votes cast at a meeting of managers; and
(2) each manager is entitled to one vote on each matter that is submitted for approval by the managers.
(b) Procedural matters.--The governing principles may provide for the:
(1) delegation to a manager of authority to act without a meeting of the managers;
(2) creation and authority of committees of the managers;
(3) calling, location and timing of meetings of the managers or a committee of the managers;
(4) notice and quorum requirements for meetings of the managers or a committee of the managers;
(5) conduct of meetings of the managers or a committee of the managers;
(6) taking of action by the managers or a committee of the managers by consent without a meeting or by ballot;
(7) participation by managers in a meeting of the managers or a committee of the managers by telephone or other means of electronic communication; and
(8) taking of action by a manager by proxy.
(c) Absence of governing principles.--If the governing principles do not provide for a matter described in subsection (b), customary usages and principles of parliamentary law and procedure apply.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Pennsylvania Statutes Title 15 Pa.C.S.A. Corporations and Unincorporated Associations § 9130. Action by managers - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-15-pacsa-corporations-and-unincorporated-associations/pa-csa-sect-15-9130/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.