Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Each container of vegetable seed weighing more than one pound net weight shall be labeled with:
(1) The name of the kind and variety of the contents.
(2) The lot number or other lot identification.
(3) The name and number per pound of each kind of restricted noxious weed seed, or the statement “No Noxious Found,” or a similar statement, if the sample is free of all noxious weed seeds listed in the administrative rules.
(4) The percentage of germination or, if the percentage of germination meets or exceeds the standard established by the Director of Agriculture pursuant to ORS 633.680, at the option of the person for whom the container is labeled, the words “Oregon Standard Germination.”
(5) The percentage of hard seed, if more than one percent.
(6) The month and year the test to determine the data required by this section was completed.
(7) The name and address of the person who labeled such seed or who sells, offers or exposes such seed for sale within this state.
(8) The labeling data required by ORS 633.520 (12) and (13).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Oregon Revised Statutes Food and Other Commodities: Purity, Sanitation, Grades, Standards, Labels, Weights and Measures § 633.541 - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/or/title-49-food-and-other-commodities-purity-sanitation-grades-standards-labels-weights-and-measures/or-rev-st-sect-633-541/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?