Oregon Revised Statutes Alcoholic Liquors; Controlled Substances; Drugs § 471.730
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The function, duties and powers of the Oregon Liquor Control Commission include the following:
(2) To grant, refuse, suspend or cancel licenses and permits for the sale or manufacture of alcoholic liquor, or other licenses and permits in regard thereto, and to permit, in its discretion, the transfer of a license of any person.
(3) To collect the taxes and duties imposed by statutes relating to alcoholic liquors, and to issue, and provide for cancellation, stamps and other devices as evidence of payment of such taxes or duties.
(4) To investigate and aid in the prosecution of every violation of statutes relating to alcoholic liquors, to seize alcoholic liquor manufactured, sold, kept, imported or transported in contravention of this chapter and ORS 474.105 and 474.115, and apply for the confiscation thereof, whenever required by statute, and cooperate in the prosecution of offenders before any court of competent jurisdiction.
(5) To adopt such regulations as are necessary and feasible for carrying out the provisions of this chapter and ORS 474.105 and 474.115 and to amend or repeal such regulations. When such regulations are adopted they shall have the full force and effect of law.
(7) To control, regulate and prohibit any advertising by manufacturers, wholesalers or retailers of alcoholic liquor by the medium of newspapers, letters, billboards, radio or otherwise.
(8) To sell, license, regulate and control the use of alcohol for scientific, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, mechanical, industrial and other purposes, and to provide by regulation for the sale thereof for such uses.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Oregon Revised Statutes Alcoholic Liquors; Controlled Substances; Drugs § 471.730 - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/or/title-37-alcoholic-liquors-controlled-substances-drugs/or-rev-st-sect-471-730/
Was this helpful?