Oregon Revised Statutes Public Health and Safety § 470.100
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(1) If the Director of the State Department of Energy rejects a loan application or approves a loan amount different than that requested by the applicant, the applicant may request that the Small Scale Local Energy Project Advisory Committee review the director's action.
(2) The committee may review the director's action on its own motion or at the request of the applicant. A majority of the members of the committee may authorize the presiding officer of the committee to appeal the director's action to the Governor.
(3) An appeal of the director's action may be initiated by the presiding officer of the committee no later than 45 days after the date the applicant receives notice of the director's action under ORS 470.090.
(4) The decision of the Governor is final. If the Governor fails to act within 30 days after receiving the appeal, the appeal shall be considered to be denied.
(5) Notwithstanding ORS chapter 183, a decision of the director or the Governor on an application for financing under ORS 470.090 or this section is not subject to judicial review.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Oregon Revised Statutes Public Health and Safety § 470.100 - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/or/title-36-public-health-and-safety/or-rev-st-sect-470-100/
Was this helpful?