Oregon Revised Statutes Public Health and Safety § 468B.095
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The Environmental Quality Commission shall adopt by rule requirements for the use of sludge on agricultural, horticultural or silvicultural land including, but not limited to:
(1) Procedure and criteria for selecting sludge application sites, including providing the opportunity for public comment and public hearing;
(2) Requirements for sludge treatment and processing before sludge is applied;
(3) Methods and minimum frequency for analyzing sludge and soil to which sludge is applied;
(4) Records that a sludge applicator must keep;
(5) Restrictions on public access to and cropping of land on which sludge has been applied; and
(6) Any other requirement necessary to protect surface water, ground water, public health and soil productivity from any adverse effects resulting from sludge application.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Oregon Revised Statutes Public Health and Safety § 468B.095 - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/or/title-36-public-health-and-safety/or-rev-st-sect-468b-095/
Was this helpful?