(1) “Filled lands” includes submerged and submersible lands reclaimed artificially
through raising such lands above the highest probable elevation of the tides to form
dry land, by placement of a fill or deposit of earth, rock, sand or other solid imperishable
(2) “Gas” means all natural gas and all other fluid hydrocarbons not defined as oil
in subsection (4) of this section, including condensate originally in the gaseous
phase in the reservoir.
(4) “Oil” means crude petroleum oil and all other hydrocarbons, regardless of gravity,
which are produced in liquid form by ordinary production methods, but does not include
liquid hydrocarbons that were originally in a gaseous phase in the reservoir.
(5) “Person,” in addition to the meanings defined by ORS 174.100, includes quasi-public corporations, political subdivisions and governmental agencies
(6) “Structure” means any construction works, including but not limited to derricks,
pipelines, lines for the transmission and distribution of electricity, telephone lines,
wharves, piers, slips, warehouses and units designed to act as groins, jetties, seawalls,
breakwaters or bulkheads.
(7) “Tidal submerged lands” means lands lying below the line of mean low tide in the
beds of all tidal waters within the boundaries of this state as heretofore or hereafter
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.