It is the policy of the State of Oregon to encourage cooperative, participatory work
environments and team-based management practices in all state agencies. To that end, when feasible and appropriate, state agencies shall:
(1) Delegate responsibility for decision-making and service delivery to the lowest
(2) Involve all workers, especially frontline workers, in the development and design
of processes and program improvements;
(3) Simplify and eliminate internal administrative rules and policies that unduly
impede the attainment of the agency's mission and delivery of services;
(4) Eliminate layers of organizational hierarchies;
(5) Envision state government as a high performance organization in which training
and technology are viewed as an investment in the workforce; and
(6) Promote continuous improvement of state services through the involvement of all
workers in process design and performance-based outcome development.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.