It is the intent of the Legislative Assembly that funding be provided to the following
entities by appropriations each biennium to fund programs, services and activities
that were funded through court fees before the 2011-2013 biennium:
(1) To the counties of this state for the purposes of funding mediation services,
conciliation services and other services in domestic relations cases.
(2) To the counties of this state for the purposes of funding the operation of law
libraries or of providing law library services.
(3) To Portland State University and the University of Oregon to fund the programs
and expenses of the Mark O. Hatfield School of Government and the University of Oregon
School of Law under ORS 36.100 to 36.238 and 183.502.
(4) To the Housing and Community Services Department for the purpose of funding programs
that defray the cost of rent for dwelling units for very low income households.
(5) To the Higher Education Coordinating Commission to fund clinical legal education
programs at accredited institutions of higher education that provide civil legal services
to victims of domestic violence, stalking or sexual assault.
(6) To the State Department of Agriculture for the purpose of funding mediation programs
established by the department, other than individual farm credit mediations.
(7) To the Judicial Department for the purposes of funding the appellate settlement
program established under ORS 2.560.
(8) To the Department of Human Services for the funding of the Office of Children's
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.