Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The owners or operators of operating existing mill impoundments shall report the results of the compliance calculations required in § 61.253 and the input parameters used in making the calculation for each calendar year shall be sent to EPA by March 31 of the following year. Each report shall also include the following information:
(1) The name and location of the mill.
(2) The name of the person responsible for the operation of the facility and the name of the person preparing the report (if different).
(3) The results of the testing conducted, including the results of each measurement.
(4) Each report shall be signed and dated by a corporate officer in charge of the facility and contain the following declaration immediately above the signature line: “I certify under penalty of law that I have personally examined and am familiar with the information submitted herein and based on my inquiry of those individuals immediately responsible for obtaining the information, I believe that the submitted information is true, accurate and complete. I am aware that there are significant penalties for submitting false information including the possibility of fine and imprisonment. See, 18 U.S.C. 1001.”
(b) If the facility is not in compliance with the emission limits of § 61.252 in the calendar year covered by the report, then the facility must commence reporting to the Administrator on a monthly basis the information listed in paragraph (a) of this section, for the preceding month. These reports will start the month immediately following the submittal of the annual report for the year in noncompliance and will be due 30 days following the end of each month. This increased level of reporting will continue until the Administrator has determined that the monthly reports are no longer necessary. In addition to all the information required in paragraph (a) of this section, monthly reports shall also include the following information:
(1) All controls or other changes in operation of the facility that will be or are being installed to bring the facility into compliance.
(2) If the facility is under a judicial or administrative enforcement decree, the report will describe the facilities performance under the terms of the decree.
(c) The first report will cover the emissions of calendar year 1990.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Ohio Revised Code Title XIII. Commercial Transactions § 1302.39 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/oh/title-xiii-commercial-transactions/oh-rev-code-sect-1302-39/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.