Skip to main content

Ohio Revised Code Title VII. Municipal Corporations § 711.18

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

Applications for vacating or altering a plat, addition, or part thereof, shall be by petition in writing, filed with the clerk of the court of common pleas.  The applicant shall give thirty days' notice thereof, by publication in a newspaper published in and of general circulation in the county.  Such notice shall set forth briefly the part of the plat or addition to be vacated.

Cite this article: - Ohio Revised Code Title VII. Municipal Corporations § 711.18 - last updated January 01, 2020 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard