Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(A) The director of transportation shall develop a written project selection process for the prioritization of new transportation capacity projects. The director shall include the following in the process:
(1) A description of how strategic initiatives submitted by the director are advanced by the process;
(2) A definition of the kinds of projects to which the process applies;
(3) Criteria that are used to rank proposed projects by how effectively a project contributes to the advancement of the strategic initiatives;
(4) Data that is necessary to apply the ranking criteria;
(5) Any other provisions the director considers appropriate.
(B) In developing the project selection process, the director shall seek and consider public comment on the process. In doing so, the director may hold public hearings in various locations around the state.
When a person is brought before the municipal judge upon warrant, the judge shall hear and determine the complaint alleged against the defendant.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Ohio Revised Code Title LV. Roads Highways Bridges § 5512.02 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/oh/title-lv-roads-highways-bridges/oh-rev-code-sect-5512-02/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.