Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(A) In enacting any legislation with the stated purpose of correcting nonsubstantive errors in the Revised Code, it is the intent of the general assembly not to make substantive changes in the law in effect on the date of such enactment. A section of the Revised Code affected by any such act shall be construed as a restatement and correction of, and substituted in a continuing way for, the corresponding statutory provision existing on its date of enactment.
(B) Acts of the general assembly with the purpose described in division (A) of this section include:
(1) House Bill No. 1 of the 100th general assembly;
(2) House Bill No. 1 of the 104th general assembly;
(3) House Bill No. 1 of the 105th general assembly;
(4) House Bill No. 5 of the 105th general assembly special session;
(5) House Bill No. 1 of the 107th general assembly;
(6) House Bill No. 1 of the 108th general assembly;
(7) House Bill No. 1 of the 109th general assembly;
(8) House Bill No. 1 of the 110th general assembly;
(9) House Bill No. 1 of the 111th general assembly;
(10) House Bill No. 1 of the 112th general assembly;
(11) House Bill No. 1 of the 113th general assembly;
(12) House Bill No. 1 of the 114th general assembly;
(13) House Bill No. 37 of the 115th general assembly;
(14) House Bill No. 428 of the 116th general assembly;
(15) House Bill No. 708 of the 117th general assembly.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Ohio Revised Code General Provisions § 1.30 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/oh/general-provisions/oh-rev-code-sect-1-30/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.